karambo1338

karambo1338-Apelacja o zdjęcie bana na serwerze

Nick z gry:karambo1338
Nick z forum:karambo1338
Rodzaj kary: Perm ban
Powód kary:Handel pokemonami za RP do lola
Kara nadana przez:@Cokuu123

Argumentacja wraz z dowodami:Dzień dobry chciałbym dziś się odwołać do bana na serwerze Pokecraft.pl.
Uważam że został nadany słusznie ale od pewnego czasu brakuje mi gry na pokecraft ponieważ nie mam co robić poza 
tym. Chciałbym wrócić na pokecraft i dalej grać razem z pozostałymi graczami.Żałuje swoich czynów i Bardzo chciałbym
by moja apelacja została przyjęta. Chciałbym też podkreślić że poza wyrządzonymi krzywdami pomogłem też wielu osobom 
na serwerze kiedy jeszcze nie miałem bana.

Regards! My name is Kegan and I'm happy to be at forum.pokecraft.pl. I was born in Hungary but now I'm a student at the The University of Arizona.
I'm normally an diligent student but this semester I had to go abroad to see my kinfolk. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my biography, so I’ve found a fantastic solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my biography writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (biography, 107 pages, 9 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order biography from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly suggest this essay writing service to all my friends ;)

Hi! My name is Kegan and I'm pleased to be at forum.pokecraft.pl. I was born in Iceland but now I'm a student at the Clark University.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this semester I had to travel abroad to see my kin. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my literature review, so I’ve found the best solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my literature review writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (literature review, 40 pages, 4 days, PhD)
I never thought it could be possible to order literature review from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly suggest this essay writing service to all my friends ;)